Saturday 22 December 2012

Welcome to Peter's Scrapbook!

Hey there!  Welcome to my scrapbook!  The purpose of this blog is to maintain and create a scrapbook from scratch through a format of choice (I have chosen a blog).  My scrapbook (or blog) focusses on the theme of imaginative landscape where it is part of my Year 9 2012 assignment heading into Year 10 2013.  In the criteria for the scrapbook we have to include a minimum of 3 Texts and Films, 3 Historical and 3 Political entries which revolve around the theme of imaginative landscape.  These entries can take place in any format for which they can a newspaper article for any form of media relating to Imaginative Landscape. The entries must also be accompanied with a short passage discussing about the entry and its relation to the imaginative landscape.  I would like to end this blog by wishing you an enjoyable time by reading my work as I will continue to upload my work relating to imaginative landscape as the holidays fly by.  I you have any queries, questions or comments for me, please by all means feel free to.  To do this, just log onto blogger using your google account (includes your Youtube account) where you can view other people's blogs including mine or create your own blog and get started!  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)   

No comments:

Post a Comment